[TenTec] T T wish list

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T T wish list
From: ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Sat May 31 15:21:33 2003
Bill,

You are right about one thing for sure... if you were a contesting nut like
me you sure would demand every possible watt.  I have exactly the problem
described in the earlier post.  That is, my Corsair (which I Love !!!) will
not quite drive my SB220 all the way to its max.  I know that the difference
is a small one, but I want it !  :))

73 de Gary, AA2IZ