[TenTec] TT Wish List

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Wish List
From: benk8dit@serv.net (Ben K8DIT)
Date: Sat May 31 16:48:19 2003
I would like to see Ten Tec make a rig of biblical proportions. An all band,
all mode, full 1500 Watt, as small as can be engineered so that the
attatched coffee maker/grinder and the cotton candy spinner wont make it
larger than the argonaut V. Then I would like it to have this same rig run
on solar power or AA batteries so I can carry it around with me at Dayton.
All this should cost no more than the therapy I need for making such a
suggestion. Just kidding about the sugar and coffee thing. That would be
ridiculous.