[TenTec] Orion Bottom Cover

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Bottom Cover
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat Jun 14 21:22:49 2003
Glad it works for you. I think you will find DigiPan a little easier to use
for this . . . regardless of the program, though, you can end up chasing
your tail!

Have you thought about drilling a small hole over that adjustment so that
you can tweak with the bottom in place?

Question: how is it set at the factory if (a) there is no hole for external
access and (b) replacing the bottom moves it that far?

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>