[TenTec] Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 4 09:31:26 2003
I don't ever remember ordering a new rig from TenTec that was in stock. That
includes two Paragon's, a PII, an Omni V,  three VI's and a Plus, a Jupiter,
and an Orion. Or the Titan III that's on order now.  (Yes, I try other brands
of radios about as frequently as I come back to Ten Tec!)

I expect Ten Tec does the smart thing, and builds a batch of radios after
they have orders in hand. The buyer gets a really new radio with all the latest
mods that hasn't been exposed to salt air and then left to sit in a non
environmentally controlled warehouse for months or years. That's a win win
situation
for both the factory and the consumer.

But it entails a short wait for a quality product.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E