[TenTec] Corsair ON/OFF

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair ON/OFF
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Wed Jul 9 23:32:11 2003

It doesn't matter, but they both need to be "ON" in
order to turn the radio on. The power switch of the
Corsair is in series with the power switch of the 961.
Those switches are switching the 125VAC primary
voltage not the 13.8V DC. This is true for all of the
4 pin/wire Ten tec power supplies.

Duane
N9DG