[TenTec] Corsair ON/OFF

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair ON/OFF
From: tomnorth@airmail.net (Tom North)
Date: Thu Jul 10 10:55:01 2003
The switches ARE in series. FWIW, I'd like to add that the switch in the
Corsair (and other TT rigs of this PS switch design) is NOT intended to
handle the current of a DC supply suitable to drive the rig - ONLY the AC
for the PS. It *may* be used to switch a relay for DC, as Jerry suggests.
This is pretty well covered in the manual. I leave my PS on, and switch it
all at the rig, as the PS is remote (behind) my position on a separate
shelf. There may be views as to advantages in any installation.
73'
Tom  N5OZQ