[TenTec] Pegasus AGC.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus AGC.
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sat Jul 12 19:06:30 2003
Lou,

Thanks for the info.

I have heard that some soundcards have distortion in their outputs when the
volumn control sliders are at the max.  Perhaps your soundcard is like that.
If the signal coming out of the computer is distorted, the PSKMETER isn't
going to be able to clean it up by just changing the level.  You might want
to reduce the wave output slider to mid range and see of that makes any
difference.

73,
Mark