[TenTec] SCOUT PSK adapter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SCOUT PSK adapter
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Tue Jul 29 15:20:06 2003
All you need is a reasonably fast PC, shareware program and
audio cables plus a simple interface to key the transmitter
when transmitting. Not needed if you have VOX.  This cable
usually has a couple of parts (transistor resistors) and  connects
one of the RS232 control lines to the transmit line in the mic. connector.
Info on making this cable is usually available at one of the PSK31 sights.

73
Bill wa4lav