[TenTec] Downsizing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Downsizing
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Sat Aug 16 00:17:34 2003
Greetings to everyone,
    I have been downsizing my station recently and am now prepared to take the
next step in this process.  I am am not losing interest in Ham Radio.  I am
just going through a "reality check" and the reality is that the Orion is
simply too much radio for me.
    I will possibly regret this later BUT I am going to sell it anyway.  FIRST:
 I will state that the rig is TRULY in "like new" condition and has not seen
any excessive use.  It has not been moved off my desk since I got it and this
is a smoke free environment.
    My Orion has the internal antenna tuner and all of the optional roofing
filters.  I have the original box, packing materials, manual, cables and other
items that came with the rig.  I am also including a Model 705 desk microphone
that is also in like new condition.
    My decision to sell the Orion is VERY recent and I have not even decided on
a price yet.  The Orion cost just shy of $4000.00 and I do realize that I am
going to be hurt a bit by selling it.  I just do not want to require the
services of a TRAUMA CENTER due to this sale.
    I will accept REASONABLE offers while contemplating a fair (to you and me)
price for this rig.
    There is NOTHING wrong with the rig.  It has the latest firmware and is in
perfect operating condition.  As I said previously;  It is just TOO MUCH radio
for me!  I am more of a casual operator and am quite happy with an "Old
Fashioned" rig like a Paragon II or Omni VI.
    ALSO for sale is my remaining 6N2 rig.  I do not have a decent 6 meter
antenna or room to put one up.  I also use my HT for most communications on 2
meters.  I want to get $525.00 (including shipping CONUS) for that.
    Please reply directly. Thanks and 73, Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk