[TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:56:45 -0500

This Ten-Tec reflector was getting an awful lot of Orion posts. I would say that would be normal since it was a relatively new product. The move to another reflector is not a bad thing as there is plenty of Ten Tec products being used and will be getting lots of post here, in fact, I bet as all the hype on the Orion calms down, you will be seeing more Orion post on the Ten Tec reflector. If I should get an Orion in the near future, I would join that new splinter group. However, when and if I actually get an Orion which will be far into the future I am willing to bet, that by then, there will be plenty of Orion infor on this reflector and the small dedicated group of Orion separists will by then be back in the fold of Ten Tec owners.

73, Jim, wd4air