Re: [TenTec] MixW & Omni VI

To: <johnclif@ix.netcom.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] MixW & Omni VI
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:07:58 -0400
John,

I figured it out. It seems like the <ALIGN> macro only adjusts the
transceiver frequency when the spectrum mode is displaying the RF frequency,
not the audio frequency. I had it set to display audio frequency to help get
things set up but <ALIGN> didn't work. When I switched to RF, Auto then it
worked.

Now to fine tune my macro's for this weekend's contest.

73,
Mark