RE: [TenTec] Orion and MIKEs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion and MIKEs
From: Adam Farson <farson@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:29:54 -0800
Hi Bill,

...to say nothing of all those 20W PEP military HF manpacks with a whip
antenna plugged into a socket on top of the case. They did not suffer
notably from internal EMC issues. Had any such radio malfunctioned in the
near-field of its own antenna, it would never have got out of acceptance
test.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ