[TenTec] Orion in Contests

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion in Contests
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:30:07 EST
Ok, So no contest wins with TT equip? I find that hard to believe. Maybe I
should be looking at sites devoted to contesting only for my answer. W4ZV's
Numbers are impressive,
considering who / what he was up against. I just figured with the number of
CW ops who feel TT's qsk is the best around, they would have some wins under
their belts, especially in CW events. Not that it's all that important to me,
but a good bit of trivia to know. I guess if I'm confronted with the question
"What's so great about Ten Tec",  Lacking the necessary facts, I can always
answer with: "If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand." ( My apologies to
Harley Davidson Corp.) :-) 73.