RE: [TenTec] New TenTec Software and N4PY Issue

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] New TenTec Software and N4PY Issue
From: "Paul N.Henning" <paul@amtelco.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:55:25 -0600
The new GUI software does not work on Windows XP either. The N4PY
software works just fine. Am running XP with all of the latest Microsoft
up dates installed. Rig interface is on Com 2. Rig initializes fine then
the remote tuning pod goes nuts. Frequency jumps in a random fashion
whenever the remote tuning pod knob is moved. Old GUI works fine N4PY
works fine.

Paul N. Henning
K9PH