[TenTec] Jack

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jack
From: Val M Johnson <k9gaw@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:44:42 -0600
Noel

I was up at Jack's for the weekend. He seem to be doing ok. I took
several radios along to work on. I just got a Viking II and got some
tubes for it. It had a broken insulated shaft coupling for the roller
inductor and Jack had an exact replacement for it. How are you doing. I
am worried about Dan. How does he seem to you? I have known him since the
second grade when his family moved to Knox from Chicago. We both got our
novice tickets in 1956. We both went into the Navy together five days
after graduation from high school with five other classmates. We were
both 17 years old in the summer of 1958.

Val M. Johnson K9GAW