RE: [TenTec] Argonaut 505

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Argonaut 505
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:10:34 +0100
Jim, this is a long shot, but perhaps....

Check the output voltage of the 210 and be sure it is high
enough.

The old Atlas 210x transceiver used to have exactly the same
effect if the voltage dropped below about 12 volts.
I don't know if the Argonaut suffers from this effect or not, but
have a look.

73
Rick