Re: [TenTec] PTT for CW

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTT for CW
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:13:20 -0600
> Everyone that wants PTT for CW mode, send the request to
> ditsnbits@tentec.com

I know there must be a reason for this.  But I have to admit, even
after listening to all of the discussion and moaning, I still don't
understand it.  Could be I'm just slow.

The first time I tried QSK I was hooked, and never went back.
Running CW without being able to "hear" is like driving blind.

Someone once pointed out how EASY it would be to build a simple
outboard controller to handle this CW cum PTT business.  Wonder
if anyone has taken the time to put something together, or if we just
expect the vendor to hold our hands all of the time now.

Just a rant.  Frankly I hope T-T does it just to quiet down the
grumbling ... :-)

Grant/NQ5T