[TenTec] Re: PTT vs QSK?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: PTT vs QSK?
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:41:36 -0000
W4ZV> I have NO DOUBT that they will continue to improve Orion based on my
inputs.

I sincerely hope so as they failed few years ago when W4AH was heading yet
another "Buy American" initiative.
JA have cultural problem to admit to any mistakes with their products as
part of "Do it right first time" approach.

N1SU> Political correctness is the anti-christ.

This kind of comments makes Americans very un-popular in secular EU.

KB3MM> Best wishes to you and yours for the New Year.

Survived Xmass, two more to go (Orthodox and Armenian) from my XYL family
with HNY festives...

Orion is a software defined radio but CW PTT feature is hardwired into CPLD
U3 XC96288XL on A7 schematics 81917_2.PDF :-(

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU