Re: [TenTec] Quieting fan

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Quieting fan
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:40:56 -0500
Ah!  Yes, that's the one I was thinking of... now that I'm thinking about
it, wasn't the SB-230 the replacement for the SB-200/201 series, matching
the style/appearance of the SB-104 & related equipment?

73, ron wn3vaw

"I'd give real money if he'd just shut up!"
Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Start Trek VI:  The Hills Are Alive with the Sounds of
Klingons"