Re: [TenTec] Buying a New Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Buying a New Orion
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:43:37 -0500
Considering the common heritage between the Pegasus and the Jupiter
(originally known as the "Pegasus FP" for Front Panel), I wouldn't be so
hasty as to assume that firmware upgrades for the Pegasus will cease.  They
may not be as frequent as they once were, but that may be all.

Nor would I assume that Ten-Tec is also dropping "support" for the Peg; why
would they, they still support the Power Mites, and those date back to the
very beginning of Ten-Tec.

73, ron wn3vaw

"I'd give real money if he'd just shut up!"
Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Start Trek VI:  The Hills Are Alive with the Sounds of
Klingons"