[TenTec] Bandpass Filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Bandpass Filters
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:29:07 -1000
Hi all,

This is not a Ten-Tec specific posting. Use your delete key now if that is a problem. I want to build some bandpass filters for our local ham club to use during field day so the we can operate two stations simultaneously, with less cross band interference. I know I could buy them for $35 to $70 per filter. I would rather home brew them. I know there has been a QST or CQ article about filters for this purpose in the last several years. I wonder if someone can refer me to the appropriate issue, or perhaps a web page that gives details.

TNX DE N6KB