RE: [TenTec] Logger32 with Ten-Tec Rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Logger32 with Ten-Tec Rigs
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:02:34 -0600
It will if you have Carl's software according to this snippet by Geoff
G3NPA, one of the beta testers...

<snip>

In addition the following PC controlled radios are now supported:-
1) Pegasus - Using both TenTec and N4PY control software.
2) Orion, Argonaught V, Elcraft K2, rx320, rx331, rx340, rx350 and the
Jupiter - using N4PY control software.

<snip>

To bring this into context a bit more, he is speaking of the next beta
release of the Logger32 software.  No date/time estimate for the release
is given, they just said "soon".

It already does a good job of supporting the Omni VI in my opinion.

Looking forward to ordering my new Orion and Carl's software. Hopefully
this spring ...

73,

George / KF9YR