[TenTec] Orion diversity reception

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion diversity reception
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:31:50 -0800 (PST)
I've been having a lot of fun playing with the Orion
in diversity receive mode.  I'm planning on
documenting my experiments on my Web site and just
posted a couple of short mp3 sound clips so you could
have a listen. Stereo headphones or speakers connected
to your computer's soundcard are required.  If you've
ever listened in frustration to how an FT-1000MP
receiver homogenizes a pileup, you should tune this
in:

http://n1eu.tripod.com/orion/diversity.htm  or
http://www.n1eu.com/orion/diversity.htm

73,