Re: [Orion] Re: [TenTec] Topband: BDR redux

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Re: [TenTec] Topband: BDR redux
From: "Dick Foster" <w5ta@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:27:26 -0600
If I were given the opportunity to re-design the front panel of the Orion,
it would be at least twice the size and have two complete sets of knobs for
both the main and sub-receivers including a lot of the menu items, like AGC.
But, I guess I'd be the only one interested in buying a behemoth like that.
Dick W5TA