Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs 746 PRO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs 746 PRO
From: "Kurt" <wa8vbx@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:28:52 -0500
Tom, I agree with you. I read the reviews and test that are done by ARRL and
others, but I also read the reviews written by hams here,eham and other
sites and find them more useful then the reviews because handons use by the
everyday ham to me is more meaingful then results from test equipment.
It's like buying a car, some think Fords are good, some chevy, etc but no
matter who makes it, there are always lemons in them someplace

Kurt