[TenTec] Orion sweep

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion sweep
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:34:54 +0000
And should one decide to buy the new ICOM, just remember, one could have
bought 3 ORION's and ended up with 3 better radios and still money left over
for lunch.

Oh come on. "better?" Have you read anything about the 7800? Have you operated one yet?

I'd say the jury is still out on which is better.

If we follow this 3 for 1 thing to its logical conclusion, here's an even better deal: Take $9K and go to a hamfest and buy 50 old radios in the flea market. Then you will have even more for your money.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ