RE: [TenTec] Orion Main- Sub-receiver differences

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Main- Sub-receiver differences
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:50:18 -0600
I'll confirm this on the Main RX.

I also have the 250Hz filters. With a similar station very near I could get up within 300Hz of his signal and still make the DX contact, Fortunately we are both friends and we were and he knew I was playing with him, His Mk V just couldn't handle the overload. Only thing the Orion picked up from him was his clicks and that was not detremental.

The Orion's RX will be a standard for some time to come.

73's
Rich
K5SF