RE: [TenTec] Omni V.9 and Filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni V.9 and Filters
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:13:28 -0800 (PST)
Anthony,

Sorry - you can't go, just that simple. It appears
from your setup that you are a CW guy and if you read
your license carefully you will see that they are not
making enough new CW guys and there is a (temporary?)
restraint on exits from the service.

I hate to be the one to bring up it up, but there it
is. May as well keep that fabulous rig, just pack it
up and bring it back out after this BPL fiasco is
settled in some manner.

Vy 73,
Don WB8YQJ/6 didit