Re: [TenTec] My power Supply and my Argo V

To: <larrylg1@roamer.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My power Supply and my Argo V
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:52:33 -0400
  From: Larry Greenberg N5BEA<mailto:larrylg1@excite.com>
  To: tentec@contesting.com<mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 9:25 PM
  Subject: [TenTec] My power Supply and my Argo V

  I am in the process of selling all of my ham gear and am excited about
setting up my new ARGO V.  How cool is that?  I have a minty TT 252M0 18 amp
power supply, with meter which I think that I can sell for almost what I can
buy a new 7 amp version made for the ARGO V.  My other component is a TT 277
Antenna tuner.   Once in a while I bring in my trusty 2 meter rig if there is a
local net or emergency. But, I refuse to keep it in my shack!  I wonder which
way I should go.  Cometicly, all my Ten Tec gear matches.  I would appreciate
all comments...  Larry GreenbergN5BEA