Re: [TenTec] My power Supply and my Argo V

To: <larrylg1@roamer.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My power Supply and my Argo V
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:06:56 -0400
You did not say specifically what you want comments about.
If you were selling an HW7 and replacing it with a ten tec, I'd
say..."you're gonna have fun!!"
If you were selling a 756Pro, to bring in the argo, I'd say you should
rethink things!!
Why you would refuse to keep the 2M rig in the shack is beyond me...unless
you spend most time in the den, family room, rec room etc.
...Dave