RE: [TenTec] BPL & Bush

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] BPL & Bush
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:17:39 -0500
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply,

I agree that for now it is pretty much a done deal.

One point I want to say is that trying to focus on the 'technical' issues is the wrong place in this environment. The Tech side is well stated, if not looked at.

There is an econimic side, with possibility of 'scandal' written all over it. If we were to exploit that to people like Kerry it could become an election issue or at least a bruise to the president.

Can you imagine the media attention if millions of workers knew their electric bill was going up because some president wanted broadband?

73's
Rich
K5SF