RE: [TenTec] omni d

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] omni d
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:17:07 -0500
John,

I put the mod in my Omni D, Series B when the band became available.  Try
contacting Ten-Tec and see if they still have any of the kits.  Somewhere I
still have the instructions for installing it and there is probably a parts
list.  If Ten-Tec does not have it, I could scan what I have and email it.

73,
John