[TenTec] Come see us at Dayton

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Come see us at Dayton
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 12:53:29 -0400

Ten-Tec is doing fine. We'll be here for many years to come. We're not being bought or sold, or going out of business or anything related.

More interesting amateur radio equipment to come in the future. Stay tuned.

Those of you coming to Dayton next week, come by 548-551 in the east hall
at Hara (our spot for the last 20+ years) and say hello.

73
Scott Robbins
W4PA