Re: [TenTec] Come see us at Dayton

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come see us at Dayton
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:43:41 -0400
This should be an easy one.  Just attach a 100 W or so output final to the
back of the Argonaut V... and voila, the Argosy III.

IMHO

But I think it would make a great mobile/portable rig.  Keep the Argonaut
for QRP, the Jupiter for the average desktop, and the Orion... love that
rig, but first I have to hit the lottery...

73, ron wn3vaw
please note my new email address!