Re: [TenTec] band stacking

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] band stacking
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:26:27 -0400
Steve (and all):

Not to belabor the point, but up until two or three weeks ago when we posted
the "what's coming in version 1.370" doc on the Orion section of the
www.rfsquared.com website there was a section entitled "Known Firmware
Issues With The Orion" that included info on the occasional lockup while using
the sweep scope.  This document with the info on the sweep was posted to
that website for almost a year.  There has also been much discussion of this
over the Internet since the introduction of the Orion.  It hasn't exactly been
a secret that we've been working on ironing this out - and complicating the
matter is that there appears to be no discernable pattern to the problem and
many rigs never exhibit this, as well.

73
Scott Robbins
W4PA