Re: [TenTec] Who TT is to me!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Who TT is to me!
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:42:53 EDT
Scott,
Thanks for caring. Not sure you remember me but a couple weeks ago I stopped
by TT on the way back from a business trip in Tennessee. I was there to look
at Centurions, and had a chance to meet you in person. I felt very good about
our discussions on Orion. You certainly indicated that you (all of the TT gang)
were going to continue to work on Orion until it was right. I think your
making progress.

I bought Orion with the understanding that there were SW issues. I have
written a lot of microcode to control HW devices at IBM so I know a little of
how
difficult it is.

I arrived at TT a little later than I had hoped to, about 4:00PM your time
(darn time zone difference) , we left about 5:30 from the showroom where we
were
talking. not at any time did I feel you were trying to rush me out of
there!!! I felt like I was a customer NOT a number on the customer list! I
appreciate
it, as I felt my visit, while a little rushed, was a lot of fun.

I love my Orion, and, yes there are some problems yet. I have full confidence
you guys will get those issues taken care of.

I'm not one of the "long time followers" , in fact this is my first TT
product, but I like dealing with  a company that has quality people and cares
about
customer satisfaction! Nobody is perfect, no product is ever perfect, but I do
believe that you folks want your customers to be happy, that goes a long way
when you are dealing with some operation problems with equipment!

Keep up the good work!

Lee, KC9CDT