Re: [TenTec] Who TT is to me!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Who TT is to me!
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:59:47 -0500
Very well said Lee,

The Caring Scott and Gary give is, what I believe, the main reason most of us are willing to let the Orion Mature on our Desk tops.

We understand the idea of the Orion. Ten Tecs willingness to vigoursly continue the effort to improve and enhance the Orion is what keeps those of us as happy if not sometimes irritated customers.

73's
Rich
K5SF