Re: [TenTec] Which firmware for the Orion?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which firmware for the Orion?
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:21:59 +0000
Well, speaking personally, I would opt for whichever version comes with the
rig.  If you ordered it today it will most likely come with the next version of
the firmware, but 1.371 has been stone stable for me with the Orion, Titan III,
and Titan 425 setup.  But if you don't like the stock version there are quite a
few on the list who will be glad to E-mail you an older version to try.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E

--
Never squat with your spurs on