RE: [TenTec] ORION and IC7800 - Kirby - GUI's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ORION and IC7800 - Kirby - GUI's
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:31:27 -0700
I agree with Duane.  I already have an Orion front panel.  I run N4PY
control software with a smart-looking 15" [color] TFT sitting on top of the
Orion.  I have everything in lovely color and direct access to some features
which are otherwise only available through the software menu.  So why would
I want to replicate the Orion's front panel?

73
Rick