Re: [TenTec] IC-7800 Review

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] IC-7800 Review
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:56:19 -0500
One thing I found interesting in the Sherwood report is that the 10 year old
Omni VI+ Dynamic Range data at 20KHz and 2KHz figures are within 3 dB of the
latest and greatest IC-7800.  In most measurement applications such as this
an error of 1 dB is certainly understandable so these numbers could actually
be closer than that.

73
Bob, K4TAX