[TenTec] iCom's approach to the 7800 issues

To: "TT_Contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] iCom's approach to the 7800 issues
From: Dennis Healy <dennis68@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:00:42 -0400
First time I have seen iCom take this approach to reach customers and
prospective customers. I would still be hard pressed to justify the 7800 over
the Orion based solely on the price gap.
Funny, but those who were bashing the Orion about relying on updates should be
ready to bash iCom on it's 7800 as that is exactly what they are saying is
required to get the 7800 up to speed as well. Take a look for yourself....:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/31695

I'll Stick with Ten-Tec, thank you very much.

Dennis, NC2F