Re: [TenTec] iCom's approach to the 7800 issues

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] iCom's approach to the 7800 issues
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:49:37 -0500
    Tommy:

        I got the 3 Element one.  I understand that the really big one will
not start shipping until the end of the Summer.  I bought the 3 Element with
the notion that sometime in the future I would replace the driven element
with one that covered 40-6 M.  I talked to the Fluid Motion folks about it
and they "seemed" to indicate that it would be a possibility later on.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ