[TenTec] FS:Omni6+,Titan425,235 autotuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Omni6+,Titan425,235 autotuner
From: "Steve Massey" <N6TT@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:02:10 -0700

----
 I have a complete TenTec station they call the Closet Kilowatt. All
equipment has been to TenTec for inspection . The station works fine and has
only been used on CW.
The Omni 6+ was bought new and sent to TT for there DSP + upgrade,it has
every filter there is. 1.8,500,250hz,N1,N2. The Titan 425 has fairly new
tubes and runs 2 kw+ easy. Also included is there rare automatic antenna
coupler model 253 which is the only 2kw (output) auto tuner ever  made that
is computer controlled (it also works with the new Orion). Included is the
TenTec 705 desk mic. All manuals are included. This station was rack mounted
but I am keeping the cabinet as Ive got other equipment in it now.They are
still available from TenTec. I will include all the mounts for each piece of
equipment, so you can either run it in a cabinet (19" rack) or on the table.
The amplifier has a independent power supply which Im running on 220volt.
Can be run on 110v too. $4,000 obo plus shipping from California.
Contact Steve N6TT
N6TT@hotmail.com

I will be happy to send a couple pix's along with my phone  number. There
are no scratches on the front of each unit but I cant see the complete unit
as its still in the rack.

I also have a TenTec full coverage receiver that was rack mounted along with
the kilowatt station , model SP325, serial SP325-307 which I would like to
sell. From what I understand this is the military version - Make me a offer.