Re: TT Re: [TenTec] ORION QRQ tests

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: TT Re: [TenTec] ORION QRQ tests
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:37:57 -0400
Sinisa,

Would you mind expanding on this a little for me as I don't quite understand
what you mean here.

There are two PTT lines of course, on the mike connector and on the AUX I/O
connector. And schematic 81917A, sheet 4 of 16 shows these two are not tied
together, but take what looks like separate paths to the CPU.

Since I am keying the Orion via the AUX I/O PTT input line, I'm just not
quite sure what you mean by '...not to use it to prepare TX for
transmission. PTT is only used for external amp control.'.

Thanks,

Tom - W4BQF