[TenTec] F/S: Complete Omni 6+ / Hercules II Station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F/S: Complete Omni 6+ / Hercules II Station
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:53:56 EDT
Hello all, I am probably going to regret this, but maybe there's an Orion in
my future Hi Hi, I have decided to sell my Omni 6+ station, as I have to
prepare for a new vehicle purchase. I am also an Apt. dweller, and I just don't
use
this rig to it's full potential. I am wanting to sell as a complete station,
but may separate items only after Radio & Amp are sold.

1. Late Omni 6+, S/N 10C10320, it was back to TT last July for a complete
check/tuneup. It has had the INRAD audio mod done, and a 2.8 INRAD filter
installed in the 6 MHZ IF. I will include the original 2.4 TT filter that was
replaced. It also has the 500Hz 6mhz CW filter installed in the 6mhz IF, and
also has
a 1.8 INRAD 9mhz filter installed in the 9mhz N-1 slot. The stock 2.4  9mhz
filter is still in place. I will include the 705 desk mic, and a TT hand mic
also. Price is $1,850.00  (TT is asking $1695. no xtra filters / accessories
for
these, used.) Very good condition. Only wear is a blemish on the vfo LOCK
button from accidental fingernail wear. I have and will include a brand new
button for this that has not been installed yet.

2. Matching TT 307G external speaker, works fine - $50.00

3. Matching TT 962 P/S, speaker works fine - $175.00

4. Nice export version Hercules II with 10M enabled and matching interface
cable to operate the remote bandswitching option on the Omni 6+. (No matching
power supply, sorry.) Price is $1,025.00

 Total Cost Separate is $3,100.00 If someone buys complete, I will sell all
for $3,000.00 including shipping - CONUS only.

 If sold separately, prices are firm and buyers pay shipping. Bank Cashiers
check preferred. I will accept PayPal, but buyer will pay any and all
transaction charges over and above listed prices. My references are KE5C,
W7BLM,
KC7ZRU, W5CIA and several others if needed. I will ship immediately upon
arrival of
valid payment.

You may contact me, Todd (KT0DD) at KD7EFQ@aol.com. I will furnish my PH# to
serious inquirers via email. 73.