Re: [TenTec] Jupiter programming help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter programming help
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:04:43 -0400
Tom,

If you are running the Jupiter in front panel mode from a computer, you just
keep track of the VFO A and VFO B frequencies in the program.  To swap VFO A
and VFO B, you send the VFO B frequency to VFO A and the VFO A frequency to
VFO B.  There is no A/B command in the command set.  I hope this helps.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC