[TenTec] Orion TX MON weak distorted audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion TX MON weak distorted audio
From: "Robert Cleve" <bob.cleve@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:47:58 -0400
My 6 month old Orion has firmware ver = 1.371 installed.

Problem: Transmit audio in the headphones or speaker with MON
turned on and set to any level (with SP off) gives me weak and
distorted audio. On-air reports say my TX audio sounds excellent
though.

I tried re-installing latest version of firmware (1.371) and doing a
system reset several times but the problems persists. Does anyone
have any thoughts on how to correct this problem?