[TenTec] Continuing on my request

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Continuing on my request
From: "Thomas S." <thom59@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
N4LQ...not able to go to the Hamfest this weekend;
have already spent my travel budget on the W9DXCC and
I can't afford to take too many Saturdays off from my
business...

N9IVO...this is NOT a scam, as W9EFL and Scott/W4PA
will attest to...I prefer the dead one to have what I
call "research time" without tying up a good rig
another ham is using and I do not have the funds to
buy one at the moment.  I just need the physical unit
so as to give my descriptions within the story much
more credibility and realism.

TNX for your tips, guys...do appreciate them.  Again,
my request for a *dead* Omni VI without the upgrades
still stands....any other questions, contact me at
thom59@yahoo.com

Thom Smith
N8DXR