RE: [TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC
From: <al_lorona@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:14:48 -0700
> As far as what I used to be able to do in terms of having a CW rag
> chew at high speeds, I really do not give a damn if you or anyone
> else believes that or not.
>
> Tom - W4BQF

Tommy, this has nothing to do with whether I believe that you did something or
not! Whenever I've doubted, I was doubting only the practical usefulness of
something, not questioning whether you did it or not.

I am rapidly getting to the point of alienating about five or six members from
the reflector. When they get home tonight and see all of my messages, they're
going to hit the roof.

Let's all get back to talking about which is the best dipole to buy for your
new Orion, I guess.

Regards,

Al W6LX