Re: [TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK with QSK-5PC
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:43:01 -0500
What IS full QSK?

Maybe when you hear between dots and your sending at no more than 30 wpm. Or is it when you hear between words when your sending at 50 wpm, Or is it when you know someone is breaking you when your sending at 70 wpm? Or is it all of the above?

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: <al_lorona@agilent.com>